One of Nokia Lumia Series of public concern is the Nokia Lumia 610. Windows Phone OS-based smartphone has a small size and simple design but is intended to provide an experience not limited to Windows Phone users.
Lumia Lumia than 800 or 900, Nokia Lumia 610 is a great choice for those who have limited funds. This smartphone has a 3.7 inch display size, the same as the display on the Nokia Lumia 800 is designed to be more luxurious.
There are a number of shortcomings of Nokia Lumia 610 you need to look if it intends to buy:
- The small RAM (256 MB) makes a number of incompatible applications
- Not with Flash or Silverlight support in browser
- There is no USB mass storage, instead of just using the Nokia Zune file management and sync.
- No video calls and no front camera
- No memory card slot
- Not with support for DivX/XviD, video must be transcoded via Zune
- No HD recording or playback, due to factors limited hardware specs
No wonder the Nokia 610 has a number of deficiencies Lumia because it was released as a mobile smartphone Windows Phone OS cheaply, for emerging markets.
And following the core specs of the Nokia Lumia 610:
- Display: 3,7 inci, 65K-color LCD capacitive touchscreen, WVGA resolution
- Kamera: 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, VGA video @30fps
- OS: Windows Phone 7.5 OS (Refresh)
- Prosesor: 800MHz ARM Cortex-A5 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, 256MB of RAM, Qualcomm MSM7227A chipset
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS receiver with A-GPS support, free navigation base voice
- Digital compass
- 8GB on-board storage
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- Built-in accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack; FM Radio with RDS
- microUSB port
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and EDR
- Deep and coherent SNS integration throughout the interface