Contact Category is a simple feature that given RIM in BlackBerry Messenger. With the Contact Category you will be able to group contacts by category that you created, such as family, work, friends, or any category you want to enter.
Here are the steps that you can apply to create a Contact Category on BlackBerry Messenger:
- Open BlackBerry Messenger, press the Menu key
- Select ‘New Contact Category’
- Name the category that you will make
- Select the number of contacts that you want to include in the new category
- Repeat the above steps if you want to create a category under another name
Contact Category limitless amount in the BBM. That is, you can create as many categories as you want. You can also move the contact that has been entered in a category so moved to another category.
To delete a category, simply highlight on a category, select ‘Move Contact to New Category’. Afterwards press the Menu key and select ‘Delete Category’.BlackBerry, BlackBerry Tips, Tips