Innovation never stops, Japanese glass manufacturer, Nippon Electric Glass recently unveiled their latest creation, which is kind of transparent glass. Glass substrate, dubbed the “Invisible Glass” was announced and exhibited at the event FDP International Convention in Yokohama, Japan.
So, what makes this glass dubbed the glass of the invisible? Is it really looks like a science fiction movie? Of course not, which earned him the title “Invisible glass” is glass it does not reflect light, making it reduce glare on the eyes. The usual type of glass reflects 8% of light, while the remaining 92% directly through the glass itself.
Glass which was created by Nippon is designed to have more than 30 layers of a special film made on each side with nanometer size. Invisible Glass is capable of storing 99.5% light and only reflects 0.5%, this would make it “invisible”.
Although until now there has been no report at this magic glass will be available to consumers, possibly when the product is actually released into the market, we will see great changes that come with technological advancement. This glass will redefine the industry, because it covers a multitude of uses, such as on the computer monitor, tablet, mobile phones, laptops, and many others.
So much equipment that wants to adopt the latest anti-glare or anti-glare, especially devices that rely heavily on the use of glass in their designs. Hmm .. whether you are included among the many people who expect the presence of this kind of technology?Gadget, Mobile Phone, Mobile Phones, News, Smart Phones, Smartphone