Did you know what it is Maemo?, Maemo is a new operating system recently developed by the Finnish mobile phone manufacturer is Nokia who claimed to have more capability in terms of optimization of multimedia and mobile features.
The only Nokia phones that use this OS is the Nokia N900. At first glance, if seen, maemo as well as the Nokia s60v5, but if you try to operate it, both the system and the display is very different from Symbian.
Until now Maemo still being developed in the mobile device, and the latest generation of the Maemo OS named MeGoo which is a collaboration between Nokia and Intel. Well, this time we are not discussing about it, but more on how to apply the look Maemo on the Nokia Symbian s60v5 phones that look more sophisticated and different from other similar phones.
How To Install Maemo Original Design:
- Perhaps these applications require a sign or even a hack so that applications can be installed on your mobile phone.
- Download file GDesk (Maemo Original Design) below, then Extract using WinZip/Winrar.
- Link Download:
– GDesk Maemo :>> http://goo.gl/CBOst
- After the extract will appear Maemo GDesk folder, copy this folder in your phone memory card.
- Inside the folder there are 10 GDesk Maemo. Sis file and a file original.gdd
- Install the sis are 10 files in the order file no.1-10 (not inverted)
- After all the files installed, open the G-desk applications such
- Click the icon at the bottom left corner of G-desk for menu
- Select Load Design >> Original maemo.gdd (see picture)
- Then select done
- Done, Maemo style on your mobile phone .. good luck and be creative!