Views Symbian phones are dynamic and can be changed according to our wishes with little skill. We can insert a variety of appearance, style, character writing through a variety of applications which of course my friends also have tried.
For this post I’ll share a few ways to view the Nokia Symbian we can similar to Windows Vista so that it looks a little more okay and not boring not just change the theme, but could slightly alter the way the operation so that a little bit similar to the operation of windows vista.
To apply the vista like a cell phone like this so we just need an application called Real Vista.
Real Vista Desktop Installation Instructions:
- To start the installation, first you have to have X-plore application in order to facilitate the setting file.
- Install first Real Vista Desktop application which can be downloaded below.
- Open the application X-plore, go to Drive E:/Other/Real Vista Desktop
- Open the file named Real Vista Desktop v1.0 EN. Swf
- Done, your phone display is similar to the appearance of Windows Vista, not just the look but also the style of operation, although only limited to the features of flash but little better than just installing the theme.
If you are interested want to try it please download the application below, if the application can not be directly installed on your phone then the previous steps should be signed with the cert & key each phone.