We must know, one of the iPhone to be trend-setter with a mobile phone interface touch. Evident after the iPhone, a Windows-based PDA device diramaikan start by product HTC Touch with its TouchFLO, almost all well-established vendors behind the products do not touch the sail.
Not release the exception of Nokia S60 symbian latest version to support the interface, and even Blackbarry that is known as the mobile phone berkeyboard participate brisk row QWERTY touch via mobile phone products Storm 9500.
But severity iPhone 3G still leaving some issues. Especially in the management of data that is not popular for the Indonesian market.As we know, to send music files to iPhone can not be done with the copy and move directly to the phone. Moreover, to send a song file from another phone via Bluetooth. IPhone will not be able OBEX profile does not provide for data transfer such as this.
Transfer Music Files
- Download and install iTunes version 8 and above in http://www.apple.com/itunes/download. Then install. The contents of iTunes with the music files on your computer. Do this through the File> add file or add folder to library. Select your music folder and let iTunes move that for you.
- Still in iTunes. If the music files you reach a number that exceeds limit capacity iPhone (8 GB and 16), a new plasylist. Click the + sign on the bottom left of iTunes. Then give the name as you wish, for example: “iPhone 3G”. Move the music files according to your liking capacity iPhone into this new playlist.
- Connect the iPhone to the PC with the cable provided. Wait some time to show any posts in the lower right corner “your device is now connected and ready to use.”
- Back to iTunes. Make sure iPhone 3G has been legible. make sure you remove the check mark in the third parameter option. This is to prevent loss of synchronization because the files that are not desired.
- Set the configuration according to the will. go to Music. check Sinc Music playlist that you created earlier (iPhone 3G), and then click Apply, located in the lower right corner the phone.
- Once completed, all files in the playlist before will in synchronization with the iPhone and you can enjoy them on your mobile phone. When we want to add songs or delete songs. Do this in the iTunes playlist computer, not the iPhone. Then do the synchronization again.