Arrival SpiritJB make things easier, now I can restart the iPod Touch without having to be connected with a laptop. Since the initial purchase, my iPod Touch Jailbreak direct. What’s good for? Quite simply, Apple makes a lot of the functionality of the hardware of the iPod / iPhone becomes limited even though we have the ability to support hardware. For example, a Bluetooth headset can only be used for the same pairing with fellow iPod / iPhone to play the game. Not able to connect with GPS, Dial Up Networking, file transfer, etc. With a jailbroken (do not worry, all applications can still be purchased / downloaded from the Apple Apps store) opens wide opportunities.
Well, why is the iPod? Because I already have a smartphone, investing the new iPhone will certainly make a perforated bag, let alone the price of the iPod which is only about one third of the iPhone. iPod principally the same as the iPhone, unless he not have a camera, GPS, 3G, and most importantly, can not make phone: (With a jailbroken iPod, now nearly all functions can be done.
The trick? Quite simply, please go to the website Spirit Jailbreak follow the instructions there (very easy), download the software (first turn off anti-virus on Windows, because there are false alarms, but God willing I guarantee secure software kok) spiritJB. Connect the iPod to the USB to PC / laptop, run the jailbreak software with Windows 1998 Compatibility Mode (googling how to please her), and less than 10 seconds, the iPod will terjailbreak (jailbroken). Defaults will load the Cydia jailbreak to install jailbreak applications, but I choose to use Rock (can be installed via Cydia). It looks like this will as seen on the side, at least this number of applications that I use to have functionality like the iPhone.
1. Rock: used to install the jailbreak applications (this is a replacement from Cydia)
2. roqyBT: used to connect a bluetooth GPS unit (I used the previous pake with Windows Mobile, have had since the first) with your iPod
3. xGPS: used to navigate turn by turn, use the Google Map base. First downloadable maps via a laptop, then transferred to the iPod.
4. Siphon: telephoni applications. I subscribe via pennytel.com.au SIP, and pay less than 15 Australian dollars to get a local number in Australia (I chose Brisbane, living in Brisbane) for a period of three years (aka five dollars or about 42 thousand rupiah per year). By using this, so I can calling via the regular telephone
5. Backgrounder: to make the iPod can do multitasking (such as is known, only the iPhone OS 4 – which is currently not out, which can perform multi-tasking)
6. iBluever: to do dial up networking via bluetooth to HP. Which means, wherever I can go online without being dependent on the presence of Wifi. Currently there are two alternatives that I use, one using HP Sony Ericsson G502 to connect 3G/HSDPA, two use WMWifiRouter on the HTC Touch Pro to create a Wifi connection on the go. So far, hell, use the WM Wifi Router faster than dial-up access via bluetooth (after all, I still use the Demo version)
7. Kirikae: to display the applications are in multi-tasking (including lethal, etc.). Backgrounder this software partner.
At the very least, some software on the iPod has made me not only a music player, plus for playing games, but also can run a function like the iPhone, such as telephony services and service GPS and Navigation.
At least now, the iPod can take them anywhere, and still be connected, so that more workbluetooth earphons ipod touch 4g, bluetooth headphone ipod touch 4g, bluetooth headset for ipod touch 4g, bluetooth headset ipod, bluetooth headset ipod jailbreak, bluetooth headset ipod touch 4g, bluetooth headset with ipod touch 4g jailbroken, can i call from a ipod touch 4g with bluetooth and a phone, compatible bluetooth headset for ipad jailbroken, connect bluetooth headset jailbroken ipod touch, connect jailbroken itouch to blackberry, cydia bluetooth headset app, cydia ipod tooth download, Google, gps по bluetooth на iphone или ipod touch. cydia., how to pair bluetooth headset with jailbroken ipod touch, ibluever 4g, ibluever ipod 4g, ibluever ipod touch 4g, ibluever ipod touch 4g jailbroken, ibluever without jailbreak, ipad bluetooth headset cydia, ipad bluetooth headset jailbreak, ipad jailbreak bluetooth headset, iPhone, iPod, ipod touch, ipod touch 4g bluetooth gps, ipod touch 4g bluetooth headset, ipod touch 4g bluetooth headset to make phonecalls, ipod touch 4g connect bluetooth cellular cydia, ipod touch 4g gps bluetooth, ipod touch 4g ibluever, ipod touch bluetooth headset cydia, ipod touch bluetooth headset jailbreak, ipod touch hack bluetooth headset, is there a bluetooth ipod touch 3g cydia app to use any headset, itouch 4g bluetooth, itouch 4g bluetooth headset compatible, jailbreak ipad bluetooth headset, jailbroken ipad using bluetooth headset, jailbroken ipod connect bluetooth to cell, pair any bluetooth ipod 4g cydia, sm3cumaini, start, tips ibluever dari laptop ke ipod touch, turn ipod touch into a phone using cydia